Ok so an update.
I need to get some pics off the camera to show you some progress with the renos but for the life of me i cannot find it. :) the joys of packing and not knowing where everything is :)
Anyway not much has been happening other than packing and painting. The weighloss has not been so good but considering we have not been eating much at home due to time i cant really expect to much.
Work has been crazy and i have been working 6 day weeks so i am certainly looking forward to the October long weekend in a few weeks. Rob is going away so i will find some thing to keep mysself busy. I might even go to see a couple of movies that i have been wanting to watch but are a bit girly for robs liking :)
Im thinking i might go back on Tony Ferguson as it worked for me last time and i really need something to kick start my weightloss and keep me on track if i know i am going to be weighed by someone else.
And there seems to be alot more variety in whats available in the range...not just shakes like there was when i first went on it a few years ago.
We are going to be living down the road from a big park with walking tracks...there will be NO excuses as to why we cant do any exercise as we are 50m down the road from somewhere. Now with the weather warming up it will be great to be able to walk in the daylight after work.
Might even get the C25K back on my ipod...that will be one of my goals...to run 5kms again this summer!! i used to do it everyday until i was about 18 when drinking and boys became more important :)
Ive been slowly catching up with blogs i have not read in a long time and some new blogs i have discovered from new people on We Are Slimming so anyway the roast chicken is in the oven so i best be checking on it and preparing the sweet potato to go in the oven!
Well im doing another challenge!!!!!
This time its only 6 weeks which is great as the last few challenges i have given up about the 6 week mark.
So whats different this time?
Well we are in the process of moving into my husbands nans house as she has decided to go into a nursing home.So at the moment we are renovating and painting etc so we can move in.
Now she lives on the side of a hill and to get up to the house there are about 47 steps plus quite a long path thats on an incline,and once you are at the top of the stairs there is another path which leads up to the backdoor which is also on an incline.
So we are pretty much having forced exercise...we are going to have great bums and thighs :)
I dont have time tonight for a long post as we are still trying to get things organised in our house aswell and tonight we start on the back room which is going to be a challenge.
So i will give you all a big update on the goings on in my life over the past few months in the next few days
I took this from Jadey
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Neck
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I have a blue and a green one and tend to wear the blue one more
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Of course....more than once a day
4. Do you plan outfits? Not really....unless its for a special event then i tend to change my mind a million times.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Relaxed...have had a nice weekend off
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Red Monaros on a poster infront of me
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Dont remember...
8. Did you meet anybody new today? No not today...but i do everyday at work
9. What are you craving right now? Nothing...but i am eating caramel cheesecake
10. Do you floss? When i remember...couple of times a week
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Disgusting lol
12. Are you emotional? Sometimes yeah
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I dont think so...lol i always lose track of where i am up to
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick
15. Do you like your hair? At the moment its better than it was....had a BAD haircut and its just coming good again...and im blonde again..
16. Do you like yourself? Yes
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yeah definately....would a cacker of an evening with his way with words lol
18. What are you listening to right now? Rob is watching the V8`s
19. Are your parents strict? Not at all....were allowed to do what we wanted to within reason...only ever lied once and got caught...but they always knew what we were doing and if we decided to do something else..as long as they got a phone call they were happy.....
20. Would you go sky diving? UMMMMMMMMM....im not to sure...Rob wants me to do it....he did solo sky diving
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes...with tomato and cracked pepper mmmmmm
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yeah quite a few
23. Do you rent movies often? Nope...i cant even remember the last time...must have been a few years
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Nope....dont have my engagement or wedding ring on
25. How many countries have you visited? 1 But in that country we saw...Hawaii..Las Angles...San Diego....San Fransisco...Las Vegas
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Who hasnt?
27. Ever been on a train? Yep
28. Brown or white eggs? Brown
29.Do you have a cell phone? Yeah 2...personal and work
30. Do you use chapstick? No But i use one i sell....yummmy...but at $80 a pot im glad i dont pay lol
31. Do you own a gun? No...Rob has 3
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes....first dinner out with Rob he made me use them or i couldnt eat lol..lets just say i mastered them pretty quickly...
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My Husband
34. Are you too forgiving? Sometimes
35. Ever been in love? YES!! and im married to my love
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yeah
38. Last time you cried? Watching Beaches the other night
39. What was the last question you asked? How much did it cost him?
40. Favorite time of the year? Spring
41. Do you have any tattoos? Yes...Butterfly on my left breast...have had for 12 years
42. Are you sarcastic? Nooooooo
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No
44. Have you ever walked into a wall? Hahaha on numerous occasions...went to Lazer Zone once...they turned the lights off we started the game and i ran straight into the wall haha
45. Favorite color? Blue and Red
46. Have you ever slapped someone? No...But i have punched someone in the face
47. Is your hair curly? Dead straight
48. What was the last CD you bought? Twilight Score...on iTunes
49. Do looks matter? Ummm a little i guess
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Once a cheater always a cheater
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No its good
52. Do you like your life right now? Yeah...im having a good time
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No
54. Can you handle the truth? Yeah
55. Do you have good vision? Not really...wear glasses everyday
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yeah
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Everyday
58. The last person you held hands with? Rob
59. What are you wearing? Trackies and a jumper
60. What are your favorite top 3 animals? Cat, Dog, Horse
61. Where was your default picture taken? By Jadeys man as he was taking some Sydney Wedding Pics
62. Can you hula hoop? Yeah....good at it on the Wii to :)
63. Do you have a job? Yes...and i just got promoted to Therapy Specialist
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Things for dinner last night
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Of course :)
Wont get a chance to update until the weekend....have been running around like mad woman for the past week with our international make-up artist...he leaves Sydney on Wednesday evening so once that's all over and done with i will do an update :)
I cant believe how time is going so fast these days!!!
Its almost the end of week 2 for the WAS 12 week challenge...only 10 more to go.
We are going back to Perth in August for my 30th so i want to wear something really nice....something to go with my boots LOL
Tomorrow is the last day of work then the weekend off.I am SO looking forward to this as i feel i have worked 7 days for some reason,and in particular today i really felt it as Rob was up a bit last night as he was unwell...so that meant i was also awake making sure he was ok.
On Sunday we are going on a car cruise for the Monaro Drivers and Enthusiasts Forum to the Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk.
I will post some pics up when we get back
Naaa not really....but the WAS 12 week winter challenge has started.
Originally i wasnt going to do the challenge but Jadey is doing it and i wanted to do it to support her....plus i really need it anyway :)
This week has been pretty hectic with work....We have had 3 new fragrances launched so i have spent the past week spraying like a mad woman and its really starting to affect my sinuses....Lucky our fragrances contain no synthetic scent only plant and essential oil based so it isnt to bad.
Eating healthy has been a bit hit and miss this week...but not as bad as it has been in the past after i completed the last challenge i think i went into binge mode.
I still have to take some before shots so i will post them up on sunday
Well the laptop is still dead...VERY dead but my wonderful husband was able to get some thing and attach it to the Hard Drive on the dead laptop and extract all of my files...YAY!!!!
Ok so the WAS 12 week challenge is over...i think i did pretty well (cant say that about now tho)
I lost a total od 5.1kgs and 9cms off my waist.
here are the before and after shots....
Its funny....there is a difference but i actually didnt see one at all...not until a few people made lovely comments on the forum.
So thank-you to those lovely ladies who made me see what i wasnt in the beginning...
So March saw us head off to melbourne for a few days.We actually only planned to head down to see the Avalon Air Show but somehow the 5 days we were there were filled with quite a few things.
We drove down which was a nice relaxing drive....coming into melbournes outskirts we were able to see the devistation caused by the Black Saturday Bushfires...and that was only on the freeway..we cant even begin to imagine what it was like further in.
Thursday we picked up a Perth friend from Hoppers Crossing who was going to spend the rest of the time with us and come back to Sydney and then be on his way to USA.
Friday we drove down to Phillip Island to see the historic racers as we knew a few people racing that day.It was also an opportunity for Rob to meet Larry who is a member of the GMH-Torana forums.They have been speaking to each other via phone for about 12 months now after one of the forum members passed away and Larry is the executor of the will..Rob and Larry were in contact as the member who passed away was in the process of building a very rare racecar.Larry wanted to keep rob informed of what was happening (Rob is forum owner) and they became great mates.The racing was awesome and chatting to Larry and seeing the racecar finished was great.
Saturday we headed off early to the Avalon Airshow...they had oredicted rain but when we left the sun was rising and it looked like it was going to be an awesome day...HOW WRONG WERE WE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG what absolute shit weather...we were on the fence along the runway and on the horizon there was a cloud formation that looked like it was coming from the ground like a fire.The announcers kept saying that the radar was showing rain and it will delay the start of the airshow but it would pass quickly.NOT!!
We have never experienced anything like it....then again its not normal to sit in an open field watching and waiting for the weather to come.It hit us and it hit us HARD...the wind was so strong that we had to turn our backs to face away from it and the rain started coming in sideways and hard.Forget and umberella...we had ponchos but they tore due to the wind being so strong.After a few hours of this and being slightly damp the show started and we are glad we stayed..the place was a mudpit and i had to throw out my shoes but it was worth the wait..especially for rob who wanted to see the B1B Lancer bomber as it was going out of production.
OH and the sun was shining when we left haha
Sunday we had a meet up with the melbourne GMH-Torana crew aswell as ourselves and 2 other members from sydney and our friend who is a Perth member.
We met at hogsbreath and had a great lunch and it was good to catch up with some people we had not seen for a few years.
Monday we made the journey home with the addition of another friend from Sydney...so it was a far from boring trip.
My sister arrived a couple of days later as she came over to see the Kings Of Leon...So it was a great opportunity to have a get together with friends and cut the top tier of our wedding cake as we were celebrating our 1st Wedding anniversary!!
Speaking of weddings......CONGRATS to Jason and Jadey...i almost forgot :)
Im also part of the Bridal party which was a surprise and im very honoured!
So really not much else as happened.
I was offered a new job position which i acceted last week..Its similar to what im doing now but just more of a training and developing role.
a new 12 week challenge is just about to start again on WAS....i certainly need this one as after the last challenge i have put on 2kgs.
The challenge is almost over
at the moment i really cant do a blog post with pics as my laptop died while we were on holidays so we are going to try and retrieve all my info and pics etc so i can post a bigger post :)
We didn't really celebrate anything for Aussie day this year...usually we have a BBQ with friends but decided to spend the day together and not do anything.
Our decision was mainly due to spending 2 days of the long weekend out for lunch on Saturday and then all afternoon at a friends house yesterday.
So relaxing was what we wanted to do.
So these past few weeks we have pretty much stuck to the eating plan with only a couple of days of eating away from the plan.At the BBQ yesterday it was BYO meat so we marinated some chicken in sweet chilli overnight and took that...was delish and the salads that we had with it while wernt diet friendly still satisfied.
The main thing we are not getting into is the exercise side of things...we KNOW we have to do it and we always talk about it but it never seems to happen.This week WILL be the week to kick start our exercise regime.
This eating plan is working for us and is easy to stick to so we will continue it no problems for the 12 weeks of the programme and see what happens after that.
Well we have been following the CSIRO wellbeing diet now for a week and i think this is something we can follow from now on.
We are meat eaters and with this we are able to have it everyday.
Rob also LOVES bread etc and we are allowed atleast 2 slices of bread everyday....so hes not missing it like he would be with a low carb eating plan.
The first few days we were a bit hungry but now its easy....tho i think i will add a few extra things into robs eating plan as there arent quite enough calories for him and in the afternoon he feels a bit hungry before dinner.
As far as excercise went it was pretty poor..I did manage to get on the Wii Fit once this week which was great as it was collecting dust.Walking we didnt achieve like we wanted.Long hours for both of us meant getting home to late > i know its not a good excuse but it sounds good to me hahaha
I must say tho i did park my car futher away so i did get about 20mins walking in everyday so atleast it was something.
So this week is going to be another great week
The 12 week challenge on We Are Slimming starts...And today i got ourself organised
I did a MASSIVE shop which included what we needed for the week and also cupboard items that we will need all the time.
Tonight we took out measurements and before pics....so here they are
OMG so not going to look like this in 12 weeks :)
I just realise my belly button isnt even inline with the middle lol
ok so in 4 week i will take more pics to compare
If you arent already on We Are Slimming then you should pop over and take a look.
We are about to start a 12 week challenge for weightloss.
I started getting myself organised today with a big clean out of the cupboards and fridge and have made a list of everything that we need to get started.
We are going to follow the CSIRO wellbeing diet which goes for 12 weeks which is perfect length of time for this challenge.
It been rather uplifting having a clean out of everything that we dont need....its also removed the temptation to eat and snack on the foods that arent good for us. DH HATES throwing food out as he sees it as a waste and would rather eat it...but this is why hes at the weight he is (myself included) so hes going to have to get over that otherwise this will never work for him and i will always be hearing that he needs to lose weight he feels like shit etc etc.
I will be blogging all the time (new years resolution) as i think that its the only way that im going to keep myself on track.
I will also be updating with measurements and monthly photos..
Ok so instead of writing a big essay on whyat i did this year i will put a few pics up instead....hope you enjoy
Monaro Club Dawn Run January 13th 2008
Robs Bucks Weekend Feb/March 2008
My Hens Weekend Feb/March 2008 Sydney
My Hens Weekend Easter 2008 (bad taste)
WEDDING March 29th 2008
Second Wedding and Robs 30th April 2008
Muscle Car Cruise June/July
My Birthday August
My New Handbag
and thats about all i can find for now :)