Well i decided that i wanted to have my hair cut a bit shorter and a darker colour.
I have been short many many times before but it was quite a drastic change going from a Blonde Bob to Dark and short :)
SO here is what i got
i went from this
i feel nice and light again :)
Sunday the 17th January 2010 was our Annual Dawn Cruise with our car club.
Now we used to belong to another car club but due to club politics we have formed another group of enthusiasts and this was the groups 1st run as a club.
We met at Loftus oval carpark at 4:30am and as the sky started to get light we made our way through the National Park to Bald Hill to watch the Sunrise.
As it was dark we wernt really to sure how many cars we had.But watching the taillights infront and headlights behind it looked to be approx 20 or so cars.
Once we arrived at Bald hill we were also joined by the Muscle car club so in total there were about 41cars which was awesome ranging from Monaros..Fords...American Muscle..Holdens and Cryslers.
At about 6:30am we made our way down to Bulli for Breakfast at SeaSalt Cafe.
We had problems with our breakfast,they lost our ticket so eventually we had our breakfast and stayed around to chat to friends for a while before people started to leave to do to other things.
By this stage i was starting to feel unwell and could feel a sore throat coming on.
We made our way up to the Headlands Hotel for our usual Drink and feed of prawns but this time we didnt eat as we had breakfast so late.
After an hour or so we were ready to leave and i was starting to feel worse.
Overall it was a fantastic day and i suggest anyone that loves a sunrise to join us next year as its becoming bigger and better every year!!
Now i am still recovering from a nasty throat infection that up until today was actually getting worse due to the fact that i was having a reaction to the antio biotics...so now i am on different ones plus other drugs for the inflammation and swelling
So lets hope that i start to feel better soon.
Weight wise i am doing ok...i didnt lose anything this week but i put that down to being unwell and also its TTOM so a bit of fluid retention happening to :)
Well this year is MY year. I have spent the last number of years making sure that everyone else is happy but i think along the way i forgot about myself.Dont get me wrong i am REALLY happy with my life but i have forgotten to look after myself and its showing with my non existant weightloss.
This year i have made a promise to myself to get as healthy as i can to make it easier to conceive.As young as i may look i will be 31 this year and that clock has started to tick quite loudly.
So the first thing i would like to do this year is lose 3-5 kilos a month for the next 6 months to get my weight down by 18-30kgs.I think this is achievable with correct eating and exercise.I can do this as i have before.I actually used to run about 5kms a day as i was very ionvolved in sport and would play atleast 6 days a week plus whatever i did at school in Phys Ed and Physical Recreation.
Next i would like to go off the pill to get myself in a natural menstural cycle as i have been on the pill since i was 16 and have not come off it...so its going to be interesting to see what they are like.
Once i go off the pill i will also start taking pregnancy suppliments just incase :)
My Husband is also in need of losing some weight so i hope that he will do this with me (minus the pill and suppliments lol )
We had a very busy end to 2009.We moved in with my husbands Nan as she had a fall at home and spent almost 3.5 months in hospital.She was wanting to go into a nursing home but as she was assessed for low level care it was better that she came back home.
Its been great living here.She is not lonely and is loving having someone around to chat to and she is also moving around alot more these days and its not uncommon to find her somewhere up the backyard doing the gardening in the morning (not bad for an 87 year old).
Due to such a busy time we have not had any time to spend alone so i hope that some time in the next few months we may be able to go away for a weekend and spend some quality time together.
Have a few busy months ahead with work to...a trip to Melbourne,Brisbane and Perth for training and maybe a New Zealand trip this half of the year aswell.Atleast the perth trip i can spend some time with family.
Here are a few pics from the last few months
My Family....LOL my dad is VERY drunk in this photo (hes not a big drinker these days)
Rob and I
On the way towards Pemberton
View from our new place (front door)
Ok so an update.
I need to get some pics off the camera to show you some progress with the renos but for the life of me i cannot find it. :) the joys of packing and not knowing where everything is :)
Anyway not much has been happening other than packing and painting. The weighloss has not been so good but considering we have not been eating much at home due to time i cant really expect to much.
Work has been crazy and i have been working 6 day weeks so i am certainly looking forward to the October long weekend in a few weeks. Rob is going away so i will find some thing to keep mysself busy. I might even go to see a couple of movies that i have been wanting to watch but are a bit girly for robs liking :)
Im thinking i might go back on Tony Ferguson as it worked for me last time and i really need something to kick start my weightloss and keep me on track if i know i am going to be weighed by someone else.
And there seems to be alot more variety in whats available in the range...not just shakes like there was when i first went on it a few years ago.
We are going to be living down the road from a big park with walking tracks...there will be NO excuses as to why we cant do any exercise as we are 50m down the road from somewhere. Now with the weather warming up it will be great to be able to walk in the daylight after work.
Might even get the C25K back on my ipod...that will be one of my goals...to run 5kms again this summer!! i used to do it everyday until i was about 18 when drinking and boys became more important :)
Ive been slowly catching up with blogs i have not read in a long time and some new blogs i have discovered from new people on We Are Slimming so anyway the roast chicken is in the oven so i best be checking on it and preparing the sweet potato to go in the oven!
Well im doing another challenge!!!!!
This time its only 6 weeks which is great as the last few challenges i have given up about the 6 week mark.
So whats different this time?
Well we are in the process of moving into my husbands nans house as she has decided to go into a nursing home.So at the moment we are renovating and painting etc so we can move in.
Now she lives on the side of a hill and to get up to the house there are about 47 steps plus quite a long path thats on an incline,and once you are at the top of the stairs there is another path which leads up to the backdoor which is also on an incline.
So we are pretty much having forced exercise...we are going to have great bums and thighs :)
I dont have time tonight for a long post as we are still trying to get things organised in our house aswell and tonight we start on the back room which is going to be a challenge.
So i will give you all a big update on the goings on in my life over the past few months in the next few days
I took this from Jadey
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Neck
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I have a blue and a green one and tend to wear the blue one more
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Of course....more than once a day
4. Do you plan outfits? Not really....unless its for a special event then i tend to change my mind a million times.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Relaxed...have had a nice weekend off
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Red Monaros on a poster infront of me
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Dont remember...
8. Did you meet anybody new today? No not today...but i do everyday at work
9. What are you craving right now? Nothing...but i am eating caramel cheesecake
10. Do you floss? When i remember...couple of times a week
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Disgusting lol
12. Are you emotional? Sometimes yeah
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I dont think so...lol i always lose track of where i am up to
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick
15. Do you like your hair? At the moment its better than it was....had a BAD haircut and its just coming good again...and im blonde again..
16. Do you like yourself? Yes
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yeah definately....would a cacker of an evening with his way with words lol
18. What are you listening to right now? Rob is watching the V8`s
19. Are your parents strict? Not at all....were allowed to do what we wanted to within reason...only ever lied once and got caught...but they always knew what we were doing and if we decided to do something else..as long as they got a phone call they were happy.....
20. Would you go sky diving? UMMMMMMMMM....im not to sure...Rob wants me to do it....he did solo sky diving
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes...with tomato and cracked pepper mmmmmm
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yeah quite a few
23. Do you rent movies often? Nope...i cant even remember the last time...must have been a few years
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Nope....dont have my engagement or wedding ring on
25. How many countries have you visited? 1 But in that country we saw...Hawaii..Las Angles...San Diego....San Fransisco...Las Vegas
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Who hasnt?
27. Ever been on a train? Yep
28. Brown or white eggs? Brown
29.Do you have a cell phone? Yeah 2...personal and work
30. Do you use chapstick? No But i use one i sell....yummmy...but at $80 a pot im glad i dont pay lol
31. Do you own a gun? No...Rob has 3
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes....first dinner out with Rob he made me use them or i couldnt eat lol..lets just say i mastered them pretty quickly...
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My Husband
34. Are you too forgiving? Sometimes
35. Ever been in love? YES!! and im married to my love
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yeah
38. Last time you cried? Watching Beaches the other night
39. What was the last question you asked? How much did it cost him?
40. Favorite time of the year? Spring
41. Do you have any tattoos? Yes...Butterfly on my left breast...have had for 12 years
42. Are you sarcastic? Nooooooo
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No
44. Have you ever walked into a wall? Hahaha on numerous occasions...went to Lazer Zone once...they turned the lights off we started the game and i ran straight into the wall haha
45. Favorite color? Blue and Red
46. Have you ever slapped someone? No...But i have punched someone in the face
47. Is your hair curly? Dead straight
48. What was the last CD you bought? Twilight Score...on iTunes
49. Do looks matter? Ummm a little i guess
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Once a cheater always a cheater
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No its good
52. Do you like your life right now? Yeah...im having a good time
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No
54. Can you handle the truth? Yeah
55. Do you have good vision? Not really...wear glasses everyday
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yeah
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Everyday
58. The last person you held hands with? Rob
59. What are you wearing? Trackies and a jumper
60. What are your favorite top 3 animals? Cat, Dog, Horse
61. Where was your default picture taken? By Jadeys man as he was taking some Sydney Wedding Pics
62. Can you hula hoop? Yeah....good at it on the Wii to :)
63. Do you have a job? Yes...and i just got promoted to Therapy Specialist
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Things for dinner last night
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Of course :)
Wont get a chance to update until the weekend....have been running around like mad woman for the past week with our international make-up artist...he leaves Sydney on Wednesday evening so once that's all over and done with i will do an update :)